In the world of communication, nobody can be out of the fray! Since many years science communication and more in general the ability of a researcher to communicate his/her work to founding agency, policy makers, entrepreneurs and public at large, starts to be a fundamental skill of the researchers job. This skill is needed and requested to access funds and successfully disseminate the research outcome, as well as to engage society in understanding science and its benefits. Moreover, due to the large decrease of research funds and of people starting scientific carrier, researchers must be in the front line to promote the scientific culture in order to invert the dreadful trend of last years. Where are we and where are we going to? We try to answer such questions introducing successful models that can be used without huge overloads for our job. This paper reports on the experience of one of the largest and oldest project in Europe of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions European Researchers’ Night and describes how this project followed the evolution in science communication.
Scripta manent verba volant
- Update 110 – IAEA Director General Statement on Situation in Ukraine ottobre 1, 2022 IAEA Top News
- Rai tg2 1/10/22 ottobre 1, 2022 Paola Bolaffio
- Una chiacchierata sul Sole ottobre 1, 2022 gianluca.licausi
- Il Messaggero 30/9/22 settembre 30, 2022 Paola Bolaffio
- Rainews24 30/9/22 settembre 30, 2022 Paola Bolaffio
Unisciti ad altri 495 follower
- Si è verificato un errore; probabilmente il feed non è attivo. Riprovare più tardi.