In the world of communication, nobody can be out of the fray! Since many years science communication and more in general the ability of a researcher to communicate his/her work to founding agency, policy makers, entrepreneurs and public at large, starts to be a fundamental skill of the researchers job. This skill is needed and requested to access funds and successfully disseminate the research outcome, as well as to engage society in understanding science and its benefits. Moreover, due to the large decrease of research funds and of people starting scientific carrier, researchers must be in the front line to promote the scientific culture in order to invert the dreadful trend of last years. Where are we and where are we going to? We try to answer such questions introducing successful models that can be used without huge overloads for our job. This paper reports on the experience of one of the largest and oldest project in Europe of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions European Researchers’ Night and describes how this project followed the evolution in science communication.
Scripta manent verba volant
- Omni Calculator, l’app per calcolare ogni cosa gennaio 16, 2021 Giorgia Burzachechi
- A Little Genius arrivano i fisici gennaio 16, 2021 Giorgia Burzachechi
- Il “Coelum” 2021 dicembre 30, 2020 Giorgia Burzachechi
- Buone Feste da Frascati Scienza! dicembre 22, 2020 Giorgia Burzachechi
- Tutti gli eventi della Notte Europea dei Ricercatori EARTH novembre 26, 2020 Giorgia Burzachechi
- Si è verificato un errore; probabilmente il feed non è attivo. Riprovare più tardi.